What is the formula for calculating the volume of a cone?

Oh no wait, that's not what this blog is about! This blog is a random sampling of anything, pretty much, that I want to share -- from my brain, to your computer!

I solemnly swear that everything that I post here is true - or at least as true as I think it should be :)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

here comes spring!

Spring is nature's way of saying "Let's party!" -Robin Williams
So, spring is here. The snow has melted, mostly; the grass is green, mostly; and my flannel bed sheets have been packed away. Now that spring has started, though, there's no stopping it. Although, who cares? Spring is when the weather is warmer and my birthday is inching closer, only 17 more weeks :)
The most interesting thing is that grown-ups just think "Oh, great. Spring's here. Time to pick up the dog poo, carry an umbrella everywhere, and start the endless task of Spring Cleaning.". While Kids are thinking "Yay! More rain equals more inside recess which equals gym during recess! I might even get away with a sweatshirt instead of a coat!". Trust me, that's what every boy is thinking...
I think we are safe to say that spring has it's ups and it's downs. But, while spring leads us into endless Spring Cleaning, it also leads us into the endless fun of summer.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more! I LOVE spring. I love living in a place where the seasons change. Great post!

    ReplyDelete