What is the formula for calculating the volume of a cone?

Oh no wait, that's not what this blog is about! This blog is a random sampling of anything, pretty much, that I want to share -- from my brain, to your computer!

I solemnly swear that everything that I post here is true - or at least as true as I think it should be :)

Thursday, February 25, 2010

the color green

"Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises." -Pedro Calderon de la Barca


Today for my very very random blog (just look in the blog description) I will talk about the color green. This color can bring up very interesting conversation. When I'm with my friends, we would all gasp and say how much we LOVE that color. Boring adults would jazz up the night in a debate about global warming and their new "globally green" car. I'm sure walruses and fish have some things to say about the color green, too, but I don't communicate with them often.


On a picture my best friend drew for me, she wrote "The grass is always greener where the people you love stand." And I know that she probably got that from some old British book (she is totally not deep enough to pull that out of her mind) but it is a great quote about family/friends and the color green.


Now, you are probably wondering why I am talking about this random topic. Well, I could lie and say that I was attacked by psychotic ailens and am in serious-care in the hospital, suffering from brain damage. But really, the truth is that my step-mom said to me "Hey, C, why dont you write in your blog. Write all about the color green."so I did.
Go Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment