What is the formula for calculating the volume of a cone?

Oh no wait, that's not what this blog is about! This blog is a random sampling of anything, pretty much, that I want to share -- from my brain, to your computer!

I solemnly swear that everything that I post here is true - or at least as true as I think it should be :)

Sunday, February 21, 2010

my girl scout project

The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all. ~Leo Rosten

For my Girl Scout Bronze Award (a "helping others" project that you do as a Junior G.S.), I chose to do a book drive to raise children's books for a local low-income school. I would love any of your ideas as to how I can market this project. Please email me your ideas at thesummerscoop@yahoo.com as this is part of my brainstorming resource.

Any ideas that you have that will benefit my marketing plan (where to market it, how to market it, who to do it for) would be greatly appreciated. I am looking for a low-income school in the Milwaukee area and any ideas as to how to raise books/money.

To the Girl Scouts of troop 5726, you gan go tro the G.S. website and reply to the "Caroline's Bronze Award Project" discussion.

To my family and friends, I would love any donations (money or books) that you can save or collect for me (I'll give you more details later about when/how to get them to me). Thanks for your help!

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be such a great project! Can't wait to see it become a huge success!!

    Love You Tons,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...I'm late to the game on this, but how is this going? Do you still need some help?

    Mr. K

    ReplyDelete